In the village of Oxfordshire in Fritwell, England, a fire broke out at a home. A dog was trapped inside the home.
– A dog inside a home that caught fire was saved by a firefighter.
– There were no reports if the dog was injured.
– The dog was alone in the home when the incident happened.
The incident happened on Wednesday. A total of four fire crews had to be deployed to the area to put out the fire at around 11:40 in the morning. Smoke was coming out of the roof of the property when they arrived. They were later told that no person was inside the home except for a doggo when the fire took place. One of the rescuers went inside the home using a breathing apparatus to get to the dog. Thankfully, the dog was saved.
There were no updates if the dog suffered from injuries or if it needed any medical attention. The investigation as to how the fire started has not been concluded yet.
Read the comprehensive scoop by Matt Elofson at – https://www.banburyguardian.co.uk/