Two teenagers died from electrocution after they tried to save a dog. The two were trying to get the dog from an irrigation canal on Monday afternoon when the deadly incident took place.
– Two teens tried to save a doggo.
– The teens got electrocuted.
– This caused their death.
A person who knows one of the teens said that they were out and about riding their four-wheelers when they spotted the dog that was in trouble. They then got into the water to try to get to the dog but they suddenly grabbed onto a pipe or a gate that had live wires. The dog, on the other hand, was later found and was treated for injuries by Solano County Animal Control.
The teens were found unresponsive at a field. A prehospital setting was set up in the area and life saving measures were administered on the teens but the efforts did not yield positive results. The teens were later identified as Jacob Hourmouzus and Jacob Schneider.
Read the unfortunate story by Michael McGough and Benjy Egel here – https://www.sacbee.com/