A Labrador ate his leash. After undergoing a process at a veterinary clinic, the dog is now recovering at home.
– A dog ate its leash.
– The dog was taken to a veterinary clinic.
– The vets induced vomiting and…
According to the dog owners, they were not watching the doggo when it ate its leash. The only thing that was left was the metal from his leash. The dog was supposed to go to a hydrotherapy session but one of the dog owners noticed that the leash was missing. The dog owner ever checked the car and their garage but they could not find the leash. That was when the dog owners knew the dog ate its leash.
The dog was then taken to Vets Now clinic and they said that the dog chewed the leash into five centimeter strips. The dog reportedly loves chewing but this was the first time that the dog chewed something he was not supposed to. The vets at the clinic were able to induce vomiting and the dog coughed the swallowed pieces up.
The dog is now back to his old self. The dog owners have learned their lesson and would remove the leash of the doggo whenever it does not need to be leashed.
Read the whole story at – https://www.bbc.com/