A dog owner feared for the worst after her dog was stung by a washed up jellyfish when they were on the beach. The doggo collapsed after getting stung.
– A dog was out on the beach.
– The dog was stung by a jellyfish.
– The dog was later taken to the vet where…
According to the dog owner, she and her niece took the 16-month-old dog for a long walk at the beach near their family home. The dog owner then did not proceed because she already saw the unusual amount of jellyfish washed ashore. They then went to another beach, which they thought would be safer.
The dog was then allowed to run freely along the beach and later, the dog owner saw the dog having an adverse reaction. It turns out that the dog picked up a stick with a jellyfish on it. The dog reportedly started coughing and later on collapsed. The dog was already having some difficulty breathing so they rushed the dog to the vet.
They administered medicine on the doggo and she immediately recovered.
If your dog gets stung by a jellyfish, read what you should do from the informative story of Daniel Morrow and Tanveer Mann at – https://www.mirror.co.uk/