When the rescuers found this stray dog, she was in a terrible condition. She was nervous and afraid to be touched.
She just stayed there whimpering with fear. It was heartbreaking for the rescuers to see her in that state. They thought maybe she is in a lot of pain because she is injured.
Yami writes in the video comments:
Such beautiful, expressful eyes she has, she’s darling 😙
However, they later discovered that the dog was not only injured but she had also ingested rat poison. Someone abused the poor thing really bad!
The rescuers immediately rushed her to the vet’s clinic where she received emergency care. After she recovered, it was wonderful to see her try to be a dog again.
She learnt to trust humans and play carefree like a dog. She was prepared for adoption and very soon she found her forever home.