Two strangers saved a dog’s life after an accident with a toy. The doggo survived and that’s because the strangers stepped in. Later, they reunited and it is all thanks to the power of social media.
– A dog swallowed the ball he was playing with.
– The dog stopped breathing on the way to the vet.
– The dog owner asked help from a construction site and..
In Augusta County, Virginia, a three-year-old German shepherd almost died last week. One of the dog owners said that they were playing last Wednesday with balls when the dog accidentally swallowed one. The dog could no longer breathe. One of the dog owners then took the dog and placed it in a car to hopefully go to a vet but the doggo stopped breathing so the dog owner had to get out and ask for help.
Fortunately, she stopped at a construction site and two men helped her out. The men were identified as Jay Johnson and Cavaja Holt. Johnson shared, “He was laying in there and I told Cavaja she said he had swallowed a ball, and I told him to open his mouth and go as far as he can to see if he could get it.” When they got the ball out, they did CPR on the dog and later the dog got up and was already breathing. The dog owner then took the dog to a vet.
The dog owner decided to make a post on Facebook about the men who helped her dog because she did not properly thank them. By Thursday, the family met one of the men and thanked him for saving the dog’s life.
Read the heartwarming story by Hannah Hall at – https://www.whsv.com/