A dog trainer injured a doggo. The dog owners are devastated especially because the dog has a sad past to share.
– A dog was entrusted to a dog trainer.
– The dog used a Sit Means Sit collar.
– The dog owners later found out that the doggo was…
The dog owners entrusted one of their two rescue dogs to a dog trainer and they had to stay at the trainer’s home for a week. The dog trainer had to use a Sit Means Sit shock collar and the dog owner agreed because the collar would only vibrate to get the dog’s attention. However, they were wrong for entrusting the doggos because the collar injured the dog. The dog also had raw sores on its paws and multiple wounds on its body. The dog also suffered from burn marks on its neck due to the Sit Means Sit collar. The dog owners say that their doggo is now skittish around strangers.
The dog was once with a homeless man but the doggo got hit by a car. The dog was taken to a vet and after he was able to fully heal, the dog was put up for adoption.
Read the full scoop here – https://fox8.com/