Miley Cyrus joined as a judge in one of the seasons of “The Voice.” The singer recently revealed that one of her doggos got electrocuted while on the set of the show.
– Singer Miley Cyrus revealed in an interview that her dog got electrocuted.
– This happened when she took one of her dogs in the set of “The Voice.”
– The singer also shared a story about her other doggo named Mary Jane.
According to a statement Cyrus made on the “Geena The Latina and Frankie V Morning Show”, she revealed, “You know on sets there’s, like, wires everywhere. We got all the people singing, everyone is huddled around, like, ‘Who’s going to win The Voice?’ And my dog goes and bites on to the wires of the TV everyone’s watching and all of a sudden, we notice she’s convulsing and she’s getting electrocuted.” Fans later expressed their concerns and Cyrus said…
Read more here – http://www.wooftunes.com