Another day, another recall for dog foods and treats. This time, the products could result to humans getting salmonella.
– Salmonella was found to be present in two dog foods and treats.
– Two kids were infected with salmonella after being in contact with one of the products.
– People suffering from salmonella could experience…
Minnesota inspectors found salmonella from Paws Ground Turkey Pet Food and Smokehouse Pet Products’ Beefy Munchies.
Since the announcement, Minnesota’s Department of Health reported that two kids already acquired salmonella due to the usage of one of the above-stated products. The family has been using the product for their dog.
Accordingly, dogs can get salmonella from eating the contaminated food but humans can get it from handling the food.
People who develop the illness could suffer from abdominal cramps, diarrhea, and fever. People who have the recalled products are advised to throw it or return it for a refund.
Read the helpful article written by David J. Neal here – http://www.tampabay.com/news/health/