Lots of dogs are now in danger of contracting a popular deadly dog virus. Dogs from shelters and animal clinics in Las Vegas Valley have been diagnosed with the virus.
– Dogs in the Las Vegas Valley are suffering from the parvo virus.
– One dog owner said that her new pup contracted the disease.
– The virus can be prevented through…
The deadly dog virus that is making doggos sick now is the parvo virus. One dog owner, Saliha Lezha, owns a six-month-old pup and she said that the dog became lethargic recently and has been suffering from diarrhea and vomiting. The dog owner then took the doggo to an animal hospital and it was confirmed that the dog contracted parvo virus. Parvovirus is transmitted through a dog’s poop and it can be brought home via shoes,hands, and the bottom of a dog’s feet.
It is contagious but it is preventable. You just have to keep your dogs out of places where other dogs are and also have the doggo vaccinated. If not treated immediately, dogs could die from the virus.
Read more of Kelsey Thomas’s informative scoop at – https://news3lv.com/news