A woman warns fellow dog owners to be cautious of deadly bacteria that led her to put down her beloved dog.
– A dog suddenly got sick
– The dog acquired a deadly bacteria
– The dog had to be put down
A West Warwick dog owner has issued a warning to pet owners about a deadly bacteria that left her no choice but to euthanize her dog instead of letting it suffer more.
Her dog, a cocker spaniel, got sick last Wednesday. The dog was said to be just lethargic and vomited twice. But on the following day, the owner rushed the dog to the pet hospital because it wasn’t eating or going to the bathroom.
The vets believed the dog had acquired Leptospirosis which was a bacteria that spreads through the urine of an infected animal. The only thing that was keeping the dog alive was her nasal tube so the owner decided to put down her pet.
The owner said this was a wakeup call to her and other dog owners. She decided to get her other dog vaccinated.
Dog 🐶 Gets Returned At A Shelter FOUR TIMES – But This New Dog 🐶 Owner Never Gave Up On Him That Something Really Great Came Out Of It
Read more about the complete tragic story by visiting this site. – http://turnto10.com