A doggo consumed what was inside a McDonald’s bag. The bag had fries and burger in it but it was also full of rat poison. The dog is now in a serious condition and the dog owner believes the bag was left intentionally to harm the doggo.
– A doggo was walking at a park in Melbourne last week.
– The dog found a McDonald’s bag full of rat poison.
– The dog was taken to the vet and it is unclear if the doggo will…
The dog owner and the doggo were out for a walk at a dog park in Melbourne last week. The Schnauzer-Cairn Terrier mix was walking off leash and went straight to a bag of McDonald’s. The dog owner went after the doggo but the dog already ate the burger and left a little bit of the fries.
The dog owner said, “We weren’t the only dogs and owners there, he was just the one who found it.” After the incident at the dog park, the doggo vomited for two days. The doggo also became lethargic and had diarrhea by Sunday. The dog owner then took the doggo to a vet and it was determined that the doggo consumed rat poison.
It remains unclear if the dog will survive.
Read the sad scoop by Alex Chapman here – https://7news.com.au/news/animals/