Fireworks are never a good idea whether it affects humans or dogs. A dog was so scared about the fireworks that it squeezed itself in between garage walls and was stuck there for five nights.
– A fireworks display scared a dog in New South Wales.
– The dog when looked for a hiding area and found a space in the middle of two garage walls.
– The dog got in between the walls and was stuck there for five days.
The dog, an American Staffy, was alone during the night it tried to look for a place to hide. The dog owners were on a holiday.
Family, friends, and neighbors searched for the dog until they chanced upon it at the garage walls. Firefighters were called and they used lubricants to get the dog out.
The dog was severely dehydrated and sustained injuries to her legs. The 11-month-old dog has been released to its owners after two days at the vet.
Neary Ty has more to say about this article at – https://www.9news.com.au/