A family in New Mexico went out to walk their dog at a park. It turns out that someone left drugs at the park and the doggo ended up getting drugged.
– A dog was positive for amphetamine, methamphetamine, and molly.
– The dog was walking at a park.
– It is unclear if the dog picked something up or…
The family is shocked because they routinely walk their dog at the Bullhead Park since they go to the park as often as twice in a week for the past decade. During the last walk, the dog owners noticed that their 10-year-old Pomeranian Chihuahua vomited and was twitching. The family then took the dog to a vet and found out that the dog was positive for amphetamine, methamphetamine and molly. The dog owners said that there have been instances when dogs ingested marijuana but methamphetamine ingestion is uncommon.
The dog owners are frightened of the drug situation in the area. They do not know until know if the dog picked up something from the ground or the drugs got to her paws.
Read the frightening story by Bob D’Angelo at – https://www.daytondailynews.com