In Port Hope, Ontario, a family was able to walk away from their home unscathed. Their home caught fire and their neighbor’s doggo alerted them before the fire could kill anyone from the family.
– A family’s home caught fire.
– The family was able to get out of the fire unscathed all thanks to a doggo.
– Their neighbor’s dog woke up its owners and the owners…
Accordingly, the fire started in their garage and it happened around 3:30 A.M. on Sunday. The dog owners shared that they were woken up by their dog during that time. They thought the dog just wanted to go outside and pee. However, the dog started to whimper and one of the dog owners noticed the smoke from the garage of their neighbor’s home. The dog owners immediately called 911 and ran to their neighbor’s home to check on them.
The family, whose home was on fire, consisted of a man, his wife, and their two sons. Aside from the garage, one bedroom and the roof were significantly damaged. The family is very thankful to their neighbors and their doggo. Aside from them, the family also thanked the community for their overflowing donations.
Read the detailed story of Greg Davis and Noor Ibrahim at – https://globalnews.ca/