A lot of doggos are now getting sick in the Washington area. This comes after many have discarded their marijuana joints improperly.
– Many dogs are getting sick because of accidentally ingesting marijuana.
– One dog owner said his dog got high after they went out for a walk.
– A vet shared…
The animal poison control of the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) said that they noticed a sudden increase of doggos accidentally ingesting marijuana. One dog owner shared their experience. He said that they were out for a walk on the neighborhood and after that, “Here eyes looked funny and she was wobbly. But then at the same time, she would suddenly just take off and do zoomies around the room.” They then took the dog to a vet and they found the dog was high. The same vet where the dog was taken shared that they have seen four other doggos on that day with the same symptoms.
Other symptoms to watch out for are dilated pupils of doggos, they are sensitive to light or sound, and peeing all over the place.
Authorities are reminding people to discard their joints properly. As for dog owners who also have their personal stash of marijuana, they should keep it away from their fur babies.
Read the alarming scoop by John Henry at – https://www.wusa9.com/