Dogs are curious creatures. Dog owners should not leave things that could harm their dogs especially if it could suffocate them.
– A dog got its hands on a chips bag while its owners were away.
– The dog got suffocated after the bag might have gotten stuck behind its ears.
– The couple who owned the dog said they revealed their story so that other dog owners would…
A couple from Texas decided to share their story about losing their dog. Their dog died after it got suffocated by a chips bag.
They said that when they returned home sometime in February, they found their dog unresponsive. His nose was inside a tortilla chips bag.
The couple said they left the bag on the countertop. The veterinarian who worked on the dog believes the bag got stuck behind the ears of the dog causing it to have breathing difficulties. The couple hopes their mistake would serve as a lesson to other dog owners.
To get to know more about the devastating story, click here – http://www.wlky.com/article/