A doggo from the United Kingdom had to undergo surgery because he swallowed a total of five golf balls. The owner of the doggo, a Springer Spaniel, said that the dog actually swallowed the balls over the course of several months.
– A doggo went to regular walks with his owner near a golf course.
– The dog accidentally swallowed a total of five golf balls in the course of several months.
– The dog then started throwing up and lost a lot of weight so he was taken to…
The dog owner said that they began to worry when they saw the doggo was losing a lot of weight and was throwing up. When they took the dog to the vet, the X-ray results showed that he had five balls lodged in its stomach. Accordingly, the dog and the dog owner always walked in Birmingham near a golf course and she noticed that the dog picked up the golf balls with its mouth but never imagined he swallowed it.
The dog is now recovering.
Read the thorough article written by Jack Phillips at – https://www.theepochtimes.com/