A doggo had to be rushed to the vet. This was after its owner realized that the doggo swallowed her Apple Airpods that were still charging in their case.
– A dog swallowed Airpods that was still charging in their case.
– The dog owner realized this and took the dog to a vet.
– The vet was initially doubtful because…
Thankfully, the veterinarians managed to remove the device through surgery. There were doubts before the operation because the battery acid might leak, but after the vet discussed the dangers of the surgery to the owners, they pushed through with it. When they got the Apple Airpods out, the case was still intact and the wireless headphones remained charging. The dog owner also gave an update saying that the gadget and its charger still worked perfectly.
The dog owner shared that the incident took place on Easter Sunday. The dog owner was photographing the dog, named Jimmy, for his own Instagram account. However, the dog became excited and knocked the Airpods out of the pockets of the owner. When they fell on the floor, the dog ate them. The dog owner said she did not realize the Airpods were on the floor and it was already too late.
Read the detailed story by Tom Duffy here – https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk