A doggo is being mourned by its humans after it died when it swallowed one of its toys. The dog owners are now warning other dog owners to watch out for their doggos.
– A dog owner bought a new toy for her doggo.
– The dog, however, tore it and ingested three feet of rope.
– The dog died two days after he underwent surgery.
The dog owners said that the toy, which was recently bought, was torn into pieces by the doggo and the dog ended up swallowing three feet of rope. The dog was taken to the hospital and underwent surgery but the dog crossed the rainbow bridge two days later.
The doggo, a Golden Retriever, suffered from a bleeding stomach and had 14 inches of its intestines removed. However, although the rope was taken out of the doggo after the surgery, the dog was not fortunate enough to survive.
Germantown Veterinary Clinic said that ropes are the most dangerous objects that dogs can swallow because they usually get formed into a tight ball when ingested. Many people have shared the post of the dog owner to warn others, too.
Read the devastating article by Molly Rose Pike at – https://www.thesun.co.uk/