A family dog found a scorpion in their living room. Fortunately, no one was injured by the scorpion.
– A family dog found a scorpion in their living room.
– The dog alerted its owner about it.
– The scorpion was turned over to the RSPCA in the area and…
The dog, a six-year-old Hungarian Vizsla named Otis, found the scorpion making its way across the living room floor in a home in Denbigh. The dog owner, Karen Roberts, shared that she noticed the doggo being alert over something so she went to check it out. When she saw it was a scorpion, she got a box with some sand in it.
The scorpion is believed to be not poisonous and was a pet. Roberts, who has a geoscientist boss, thinks the scorpion is non-native. The Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA) in the area was then contacted and they took possession of the scorpion. They said that the scorpion is now rehomed.
Read the whole scoop here – https://www.bbc.com/