In Dublin, Ireland, the latest dog-related incident was dubbed as the worst case of animal cruelty or abuse. The dog died because it was eaten alive by maggots.
What Are The 😱 Vet Thinks Blue-Green Algae Killed Several Dogs 🐶 – Warns Other Dog Owners In The Area
– A dog in Dublin was eaten alive by maggots.
– The dog was rescued last week.
– The dog is a female Shih Tzu and it is unclear who the owner is.
The dog is a female Shih Tzu and was rescued after the Dublin Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (DSPCA) received a call about the dog. The dog reportedly collapsed somewhere in Clondalkin last July 11. The dog was seen in the past around the area and no one knows who it belongs to. The dog is not chipped so the owner cannot be determined.
The dog was also severely matted so it could barely move. The dog was infested with fly maggots and it already caused serious wounds. The dog was taken to the vets and they worked on the dog for four hours in hopes of letting it live. The dog, however, succumbed to its injuries after the maggots were removed one by one.
Read the unfortunate scoop by Mark O’Brien here – https://www.irishmirror.ie/