A doggo went out for a walk with its owner at the beach. The dog ended up swallowing a fishing hook that is why the dog had to undergo an emergency surgery.
– A dog went out for a walk in the beach.
– The dog later swallowed a fishing hook.
– The dog had to undergo an emergency…
The dog, a Labrador named Mika, was walking at a beach in New South Wales. The dog owner said they were at the beach for around 10 minutes when they saw a “thin stream coming from Mika’s mouth.” They initially thought it was just a long grass but when the dog came closer, they saw it was a fishing line. The dog owner noted, “I tried to get her to spit out whatever she had eaten, hoping it was still in her mouth, but unfortunately it was too late for that, she had already swallowed whatever was on the end.”
To be sure, the dog owners took the dog to the vet for an x-ray and they were horrified when they saw the fishing hook. After the surgery, the dog was taken home and is recovering.
The dog owner said they are still very upset because “people can be so careless.”
Read the worrisome article written by Elizabeth Daoud at – https://7news.com.au/