A couple warns dog owners about how easy dogs suffocate over a bag of chips. Recently, the two found their dog unconscious with a bag of chip over his head. Can they revive the poor dog?
A couple found their dog unconscious
They found him with a tortilla chip bag on his head
They are reminding dog owners to be more careful for their dogs
Chrissy Young and Christian Villareal, a couple from Texas, warns fellow dog owners to be more responsible on how their pets can easily suffocate over an open bag of chips.
After coming home from work, they found their dog unconscious with his nose inside of a tortilla chip bag they left the night before. The two rushed him to the vet but it was too late. Their dog was already dead.
The vet said they may never know what happened but it is possible that the bag got stuck behind the dog’s ear and suffocated him.
The couple shared their story in Facebook hoping other dog owners learn from their mistake.
Read the whole heartbreaking story by visiting this site here. – http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com