In Rohnert Park, California, a doggo got sick from its broken chew toy. The dog, a six-year-old American Mastiff loves chewing so she has a stash of chew toys but the dog owners are now weary because of the recent incident.
– A dog got sick after it swallowed a piece of a broken chew toy.
– The dog became sick two weeks later.
– The dog owner called the company and…
The dog owner opened a mint-flavored nylon bone made by PetQwerks and gave it to the dog. However, around 30 minutes after the dog started chewing on it, the toy broke off. The broken piece was in the dog’s mouth and later swallowed it. Initially, the dog owner was not worried but the dog became sick two weeks after. The dog had diarrhea and was vomiting. The dog is now okay.
The dog owner called the company to tell about the incident and the company wanted to pay the vet bill but the dog owner said it was not anyone’s fault. However, the dog owner wants other pup parents to be careful next time.
Read the thorough article written by Michael Finney here – https://abc7news.com/