A dog and a dog owner were out for a walk but it ended up badly. The doggo was shocked after he stepped on an electrified manhole cover.
– A dog and its owner were out on a walk.
– The dog was later shocked by an electrified manhole cover.
– The dog suffered from…
The incident took place at Chicago and the four-year-old Jack Russell terrier started yelping when it was shocked. The dog also sustained minor injuries because of the incident. The dog owner recounted the incident and said, “In a split second he was spread-eagle, all the way down, belly partly on the manhole cover, completely on the ground screaming. I had never heard him scream like that.” The dog owner also felt the electric shock course through his own body when he picked his dog up.
The dog owner added what if it was a child or an elderly who got shocked. He said things could have been worse.
As of now, the doggo is doing okay but received burn marks on its belly and a blister on one of its paws. This is not the first time a doggo was hurt by the alleged electrified manhole covers.
Read the full scoop at – https://www.ctvnews.ca/