Another doggo almost died from swallowing a toy. According to the owners, their 18-month-old Labrador swallowed a tennis ball.
– A dog swallowed a whole tennis ball.
– The dog underwent surgery for three hours.
– The dog owner said…
The owners shared that when the dog swallowed the tennis ball, “he certainly regretted it.” The dog was then taken to a veterinary clinic near the area. The dog had to undergo three hours of surgery to remove the tennis ball. The dog was only able to go home a day later.
The vet who worked on the doggo said that he has operated on other animals swallowing things like marbles, rocks, foam from the couch, and many more. However, it is the first time that he operated on a doggo swallowing a whole tennis ball.
The dog owner still took the tennis ball home with them but said that he will not let his dog play with it anytime soon. He joked, “This is definitely the most expensive tennis ball I will ever have.”
Read the interesting story by Nadine Carroll at – https://au.news.yahoo.com/