A family dog is now being regarded as a hero for saving a young boy who was trapped inside a tumble dryer.
– A boy was trapped inside a clothes dryer
– The boy was saved by their family dog
– The boy suffered minor burns
A five-year-old boy, who has Down’s syndrome, was facing death after climbing inside a dryer, shutting the door only to find the machine starting its cycle. Their family dog knew something was wrong and began causing chaos inside the house. The dog started barking, growling and running upstairs to alert the child’s mother that her son was in grave danger.
The whole family started to look for the missing toddler who spotted the child through the dryer’s glass door. They quickly got the child out and showered him with cold water. The child suffered burns in his arms, back and head. They rushed him to the hospital and performed X-rays and CT-scans which revealed no other injuries
The boy is said to have made a full recovery.
Click here for the complete amazing story of the hero dog by Stuart Winter. – https://www.express.co.uk