A dog got bitten by a snake and already died because of the venom that poisoned the doggo’s body. Days later, however, the dog owners could not believe their eyes.
– A dog got bitten by a snake.
– The dog died on its way to the hospital.
– The dog was able to make a miraculous recovery after…
The dog was taken to a local vet and was pronounced dead. The woman who took the dog to the vet said that the dog already stopped breathing when they were on their way to seek for medical assistance.
When the dog got to the local vet, its pupils were dilated, had no heartbeat, and its tongue was blue. One of the doctors who worked on the dog gave the animal a shot of adrenaline to the heart for it to beat again.
The dog underwent treatment for a couple of days. A week after the snake bite, the dog reunited with its family and seemed like a brand new dog.
Read the amazing story by Patrick Williams at – http://www.abc.net.au/