The Regina Police Service are asking the public for help regarding the case of a doggo that died because it allegedly ingested a rabbit poison. The poison was said to be intentionally placed in a park.
– A dog was at the Wascana View Park.
– The dog died two days after being sick.
– The vet that examined the dog claimed the dog died from rat poison.
The park was identified as Wascana View Park in Saskatchewan. The story about the doggo’s death was posted on social media by the neighbor of the dog owner. The neighbor shared that the dog was only three years old and the vet confirmed that the reason of the death was ingesting the poison. Another dog in the area also allegedly died after going to the park and concerns were raised because whoever placed the poisons there could possibly harm even humans especially children.
The police said, however, that they are still investigating whether the act was intentional or deliberate. Anyone who has information is asked to contact the police hotline of Regina Police Service.
Read the alarming article written by Connor O’Donovan at – https://globalnews.ca/