A dog was inside a house in St. Charles Missouri when the house caught fire. The dog was rescued by the firefighters from St. Charles Fire and Rescue and was later turned over to the paramedics who were also at the scene.
– A dog was rescued from inside a burning home.
– Paramedics administered CPR on the dog.
– The dog was later taken to an…
The dog had a second chance at life after paramedics were able to revive him. Accordingly, two paramedics took turns to perform CPR on the dog. Later, they used a pet oxygen mask on the dog in order to help it breathe better. The dog was then taken to an emergency vet after first aid was administered on it.
The dog was lucky to be alive because two more dogs and one cat were found inside. They did not survive the fire. There were no humans inside the house so it is unclear who owned the dogs and the cat.
Read the full story here – http://www.kmov.com/