A dog owner decided to warn other fur parents about an incident that led to her dog being impaled. Accordingly, a dog cage from Kmart has a stray piece of metal and it injured her doggo.
– A dog owner bought a pet folding crate from Kmart.
– It turned out to have a stray piece of metal.
– The metal impaled her dog’s mouth and…
The product is quite popular because it is a pet folding crate and is designed to keep pets safe. The dog owners just got their new doggo named Murphy and they decided to buy the crate so it can be trained. However, after a week of use, the dog owner awoke to the “most horrible screaming sound from my dog.” The dog, a cavoodle named Marley, got impaled through his mouth with the stray piece of metal. The dog’s face went right through and the dog owner had to try and push the other metals to free the doggo.
After the dog got removed, it was taken to a veterinary clinic. The dog is now doing okay but she had to warn others because the dog was traumatized by the incident.
The same thing reportedly happened to her sister-in-law and she wants others to be careful with their purchase. A spokesperson with Kmart said they are now investigating the matter.
Read the detailed scoop by Nadine Carroll at – https://au.news.yahoo.com/