A man did not want his dog being bothered by a swarm of bees so he risked his life to save the dog. The man was taken to the hospital after he was stung by the bees more than 100 times.
– A swarm of bees got inside a home in Melbourne, Florida.
– They started to attack the dog.
– The dog owner tried to save the dog but…
The dog, however, was not able to survive the bee attack. The dog owner said that the bees were able to get inside their home in Melbourne, Florida through a hole in his wall behind a power box. The bees were attracted to the heat from the power box.
According to a nuisance animal removal specialist named Leo Cross, people might see only a few bees in the area but when the bees release a pheromone when it starts to sting, it attracts other bees and that’s when they rush to the attacking bee’s aide. Cross said it is still very important to keep bees alive because they have an important job in pollination.
Read the unfortunate scoop of Jordan Smith at – http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/