A doggo choked on a chunk of cheese over the weekend. Thanks to the dog owner, the doggo was given a second shot at life.
– A dog owner is credited for saving his dog’s life.
– His doggo was choking on cheese.
– The dog owner said that…
The dog owner said that he was feeding his doggos cubes of cheese when he heard one of the dog, a Jack Russell terrier, clawing on the floor. The dog owner shared, “I just started to smack her on the back and shook her head up and down to try to bring [the cheese] back up.” The dog then coughed out a piece and the dog owner decided to put his fingers down the dog’s throat to get it all out.
The dog owner said that his training as a lifeguard made him capable of saving his dog’s life. A video of what the dog owner did was shared online.
To see the video, see the cool story of Michael Bartiromo at – https://www.foxnews.com/