A dog owner was shocked to find her dog played with a venomous snake again. This is the second time in four months that this happened.
– A dog owner found their dog playing with a coral snake again.
– This is the second time the dog played with such a venomous snake in four months.
– However, this time, the snake did not have a head so the dog owners feared…
The dog and the owner live in Leon Valley in Texas. Accordingly, the dog owner found the fur baby, a pit bull, playing with a coral snake. The first snake was 18 inches long and was in the mouth of the animal. The dog dropped the snake and the owner killed the reptile immediately.
The second snake is 12 inches long and did not have a head. It is unclear what happened to the head of the snake but the dog owners believe the dog bit it off. They had to take the dog to an animal hospital to make sure the dog is alright.
According to experts, if a dog gets bitten by a coral snake, there can be complications and it can even lead to fatality. In Leon Valley, there are a lot of coral snakes and they are usually difficult to find. The coral snakes usually come out when they are looking for food or if the temperatures are high.
Read the terrifying scoop by Priscilla Aguirre at – https://www.mysanantonio.com/