In Pretoria, South Africa, a doggo accidentally swallowed the engagement ring of its human. It is unknown how the doggo swallowed the engagement ring but the process of getting the ring out was documented by Valley Farm Animal Hospital.
– A dog ate its owner’s engagement ring.
– The dog was taken to an animal hospital.
– The vet gave the dog a substance to make it vomit and later…
The dog, a pointer named Pepper, was photographed by the animal hospital and the photos were uploaded on social media. In the caption, it said that the dog was given something to make it vomit. The caption added, as if the dog was the one who typed the words, “Not because the vet is a meanie but because I ate my Mom’s engagement ring!!! Don’t ask! It seemed like a good idea at the time.” In the snap, the dog looked like it really regretted its actions. Photos of the x-ray also showed where exactly the ring was inside the dog’s body.
Later the Valley Farm Animal Hospital revealed that the ring was out and it was good as new. The dog owner has not commented on the matter yet.
See the photos at – https://www.wthr.com/