A doggo tried to open a package for its human. Unfortunately, the dog’s saliva mixed with the package adhesive and the reaction resulted to the dog’s jaws being glued together.
– A dog tried to open its human’s package.
– The dog’s saliva mixed with the package adhesive.
– It then formed a cement-like mixture and…
The dog is a Scottish Terrier named Roxi. She had to be taken to the vet and underwent emergency surgery. The veterinarian posted the incident on social media as well as the photos of the jaws of the doggo. The veterinarian then warned other dog owners to never let their pets open the parcel.
Accordingly, the explanation behind this is that the glue from the parcel reacted with the dog’s saliva. The mixture was likened to cement thus the dog’s jaws getting glued together. Luckily, the veterinarian who worked on the dog was able to remove the sticky material and freed the dog from the dilemma.
See the poor pooch’s photos from the article written by John Glover at – https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/