A lot of people used dogs as an excuse for undone home works and stuff like that but this time, the dog was really responsible in setting a house on fire.
– A dog was responsible for setting a part of the house on fire.
– The dog tried to steal pancakes from the counter and accidentally turned on the gas stove and the ignition button.
– Firefighters were able to respond on time and…
A dog tried to get pancakes and accidentally turned on a gas stove.
Per a video camera inside the house, the dog also pushed the ignition button, which resulted to the part of the house being engulfed in flames.
Fire department officials took the video to their Facebook page to serve as a lesson to dog and other pet owners.
The fire department noted that dog owners or those who have children at home should place safety covers on the stove controls to avoid accidents like this.
Read more on Adam Smith’s interesting article here – http://metro.co.uk/2018/