Dogs protect their owners from many dangers. Also, dogs are great at alerting their owners whenever something happens while they are asleep.
– A teen was sleeping in their family home on Wednesday.
– Later, the dog started barking.
– Their home was already engulfed in fire but the teen was able to…
That is what a doggo did in Culver Township, Minnesota. The girl, 16 years old, was sleeping when a fire broke out on Wednesday evening. The dog then started barking and alerting the teen. The girl and the other animals inside the house were able to get out of the burning home in time. However, one of the doggos died in the fire.
The home is already a complete loss. The reason for the fire is said to be the fireplace, which was not put out. It is unclear where the other members of the family were at the time of the fire. The case is still under investigation.
Read the whole story here – http://www.fox9.com/