A doggo had an encounter with a Lion’s Mane jellyfish at Portmarnock beach in Dublin. The dog started vomiting then became swollen just minutes after it came close to the creature.
– A dog was at a beach in Dublin.
– The dog had an encounter with a Lion’s Mane jellyfish.
– The dog later became very sick and suffered from…
Accordingly, many of this type of jellyfish have been in the beach for the past weeks. There have been many warnings regarding these creatures. It is unclear why the dog owner and the doggo continued to go to the beach. The dog owner shared on a Facebook page that it was already too late when they realized what the doggo was investigating on the beach. The dog’s mouth and throat were very swollen from the encounter. Fortunately, the dog became better after.
Such creatures are very dangerous because even if they are already dead, they can still sting and cause severe injury to doggos and humans.
Read the informative scoop by Aengus O’Hanlon here – https://www.dublinlive.ie/