A dog owner was videoed by an onlooker trying to rescue his doggo. The dog was on the second floor of an apartment where the first floor caught fire and the flames quickly spread to the upper floor.
– A fire took place at an apartment in Abilene, Texas.
– A dog was able to escape from a window.
– The rescue was videoed by an onlooker.
Accordingly, the incident took place in Abilene, Texas. The fire begun at around 1:45 P.M. The person occupying the first floor, a woman, was cooking French fries. The grease caught fire and that was when the flames started to spread. The people on the second floor were able to escape out of their window and down a ladder. The dog was the last to get out of the burning apartment.
A total of five people were displaced from the fire. None of them were hurt or injured. The dog was likewise okay.
See the video from the comprehensive scoop of Jamie Burch and Scott Maretin here – https://foxsanantonio.com/