A dog was found lying on the ground and authorities believe that electrocution was the culprit in taking the poor dog’s life.
– A dog died possibly due to electrocution.
– The dog was found lying in Lonsdale Quay in North Vancouver, British Columbia.
– The possible reason for the electrocution is…
Special Article: Who are the Top 5 Most Stunning Dog Breeds in the World?
The incident took place at Lonsdale Quay in North Vancouver, British Columbia. Staff Sgt. Philip Yong said that the dog might have encountered possible live wires that resulted to the dog’s death.
Specifically, the dog was found lying down between two establishments, one of which is a coffee shop and the other a loading bay. The area has since been marked to let people know about the possibility of being electrocuted in the area.
Per the investigation, the manhole electrocuted the dog. This is because a construction work was being done near the area so some loose wires were hanging out of the top of the manhole.
Related Article: Top 7 Smartest Dog Breeds- Is Your Dog One Of Them?
Read the sad story written by Brent Richter at – http://www.nsnews.com/news