An eight-year-old Husky named Cooper was brought to the veterinarian’s clinic in order to be looked at because the dog owners believed something was wrong with its leg. However, the veterinarian euthanized the doggo by mistake.
– A dog was supposed to be looked at by a veterinarian for a sore leg.
– However, the veterinarian euthanized the dog by mistake.
– The dog is now buried at the…
The clinic involved has been identified as Highland Animal Hospital walk-in clinic. The veterinarian reportedly gave the dog something to soothe it. Later, when the veterinarian came out again, the dog owner thought he was just going to draw blood for testing. However, the dog’s head started to jerk and seconds after Cooper was no longer breathing. The veterinarian said he thought they wanted the dog to be euthanized. Apparently, three dogs were scheduled to be euthanized that day and there was a mix up. There is no investigation on the incident yet.
Cooper came to the lives of the dog owners on February 10, 2012. It was a gift for one of the daughters in the family. The dog has now been buried in their yard.
Read the sad story by Sharon Montgomery at – https://www.thechronicleherald.ca/