In Wrentham, Massachusetts, a doggo was playing with its chew toy when it accidentally got stuck in the dog’s mouth. Vets had to use a saw just to get the chew toy out of the doggo’s mouth.
– A dog got its chew toy stuck in its mouth.
– The chew toy was recently bought.
– The dog had to be taken to the vet and the vet had to use…
The dog owner knew about the dog’s dilemma over the weekend when she tried to give the doggo a snack. The dog did not eat the snack so the dog owner went to check on the doggo. The dog managed to get the chew toy over her chin, which was actually just bought by the dog owners. The dog was taken to Wrentham Fire Department for help and they tried a lot of things before they gave up and took the dog to a vet. The dog had to be sedated and the vet used a saw to get the chew toy unstuck.
The dog owners are now warning others to make sure their dogs do not get their hands on things that could get stuck in their mouth even if it is a chew toy.
Read the incredible story of Juli McDonald here – https://boston.cbslocal.com/