A doggo was found somewhere in Texas on New Year’s Eve with a burned back because of the duct tape that got melted when someone ignited the fireworks strapped on the poor doggo. Thankfully, the dog is now recovering.
– A dog suffered from a burn.
– The dog had fireworks strapped on its back.
– The duct tape melted and…
The dog, a dachshund, was already spotted in the area days before New Year’s Eve but because the dog won’t let anyone get near it, no one was able to take the dog to a rescue center before the end of the year. Fortunately, a couple was able to get to the dog and brought it to an animal hospital. Dachshund Rescue of Houston later contacted the people who rescued the doggo and brought the dog to Jersey Village Animal Hospital for more treatment.
The dog is now under the care of one of the foster homes of the dog rescue organization. The dog has not yet fully recovered so the doggo is not yet up for adoption.
Read the amazing article written by Kelli Bender at – https://people.com/pets
Fatal error: Call to undefined function the_ad_placement() in /home/dogisto/public_html/wp-content/themes/weaver-xtreme-child/templates/content-single.php on line 21