A dog owner is warning others because her dog almost ate a chicken breast with razor blades in it. Luckily, the dog took the bag inside their home and the owner was able to check it out first.
– A dog almost ate a chicken breast with razor blades in it.
– The dog was spotted by its owner with a plastic bag in its mouth.
– The police are now investigating the matter.
The dog owner and the doggo are living at Saskatoon’s Pacific Heights neighborhood. The doggo was just playing in their fenced backyard when the dog, who is only a year old and a shepherd-lab cross, came running with a plastic bag in its mouth. The dog owner shared, “I went and took it out of his mouth and, looking at it, it was a very clear piece of chicken breast and there were sharp things hanging out of it.”
The dog owner said they have no idea why someone would want their adopted doggo to eat razor blades. The dog owner added they never had a complain about their doggo so they do not know who would want to harm their dog.
Police are now investigating the matter.
Read the disturbing story by Dan Zakreski at – https://www.cbc.ca/