A dog was abandoned and neglected for so long that when it was found, the dog suffered from serious injuries. Someone took the dog to a local rescue and it underwent emergency surgery.
– A dog was found injured and was covered in maggots.
– The dog was found by a rescue group.
– The dog underwent…
The dog, a pit mastiff mix, was taken in by Detroit Pit Crew Rescue. The dog could no longer move because of the injuries it suffered from. It was just lying on a grass when the rescue officials took notice of the dog. The dog also had a lot of maggots on him that it was difficult to spot the dog.
The dog was then taken to Centerline Animal Hospital. It is unclear, however, if the dog will make it through the emergency surgery. The cost of the surgery is now at $1,500 and the Detroit Pit Crew Rescue are raising funds to help cover the dog’s medical expenses.
Read the tear-jerking story by Mara MacDonald at – https://www.clickondetroit.com