A couple, who are both working as nurses in Southwest Miami-Dade Florida, just lost their dog. The dog died in the fire that engulfed their home.
– A couple left their dog at home to have dinner.
– They came home to a dead dog and a destroyed home due to a fire.
– The dog owners are actually…
Accordingly, the dog was left alone at home for half an hour while the family had dinner and when the dog owners came back, they were shocked to see their home on fire. The dog is 10 years old and was named Mack. The people who are devastated the most over the loss of their senior dog are the two sons of the couple.
The dog owners said they saw someone perform CPR on the animal in an attempt to revive it. The dog owners are also sad over the loss of the place they call their home. They said that the year has not been good with the pandemic and now it has gotten worse. If you want to help, a GoFundMe page has been set up for them.
The reason for the fire is still under investigation.
Read the unfortunate scoop by Parker Branton at – https://www.local10.com/