A dog owner was shocked because after she applied cocoa butter on her hands and stroked her doggo, the doggo reacted to it. The dog’s reaction was so extreme that the dog owner took to social media to warn other dog owners.
– A dog owner took to social media to talk about something unexpected.
– She said that her dog reacted to the cocoa butter she put on her hand before stroking her doggo.
– The dog suffered from a seizure and…
Accordingly, the doggo suffered from a seizure from the cocoa butter reaction. On Facebook, the dog owner, Sarah Brown, revealed the following, “Yes it’s obvious it has cocoa in it which is toxic to dogs, however I did not think for a second that this could happen just by stroking her. I feel absolutely awful but thankful that although she is very poorly she will recover.” The dog is now taking some medicines.
A spokesperson from People’s Dispensary for Sick Animals said that hand creams are “extremely unlikely to be harmful to pets” but dog owners are recommended to allow their hands to dry first after applying such products before stroking their pets.
Read the informative story by Kathleen Speirs here – https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/