Actress Michelle Keegan took to her social media accounts to tell her fans that it is not okay to let doggos have raisins. This comes after her doggo was rushed to the vet for the same reason.
– One of the dogs of actress Michelle Keegan ate a flapjack.
– It had a lot of raisins in it.
– She then took her doggo to the vet to…
Accordingly, the dog ate some flapjacks. The incident took place on Monday night and she knew raisins were bad for doggos so she took her pet to the vet immediately. The dog received a vomit-inducing injection after the incident. Keegan continued to share on her social media page, “WARNING. Please don’t feed your dog raisins, grapes or any foods containing these they’re TOXIC to dogs. Luckily I knew this and when I saw an empty flapjack wrapper & my dog licking her lips I knew exactly what had happened.”
Three hours later, Keegan shared a photo of her dog resting. She wrote alongside the photo that the dog is feeling a little nauseous but is otherwise doing better. She also joked that it was the most expensive flapjack she ever bought.
Read the informative scoop by Sharnaz Shahid at – https://www.hellomagazine.com/